Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cost-effectiveness of interventions to prevent or treat coronary heart disease.Annu Rev Public Health. 1985; 6: 41-63
- Enalapril, atenolol, and hydrochlorothiazide in mild to moderate hypertension.Lancet. 1986; 1: 872-875
- The effects of antihypertensive therapy on the quality of life.N Engl J Med. 1986; 314: 1657-1664
- Captopril in the treatment of the elderly hypertensive patient.Arch Intern Med. 1985; 145: 2029-2031
- Responses to captopril and hydrochlorothiazide in black patients with hypertension.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1982; 32: 307-312
- Arch Intern Med. 1988; 148: 1023-1038
- Single daily dose of antidepressants.JAMA. 1974; 230: 263-264
- Identification of the noncompliant hypertensive patient.Prev Med. 1980; 9: 504-517
- Improved outcomes in hypertension after physician tutorials.Ann Intern Med. 1976; 84: 646-651