Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Congenital cataract and mitochondrial myopathy of skeletal and heart muscle associated with lactic acidosis after exercise.J Pediatr. 1975; 86: 873-880
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy associated with mitochondrial myopathy of voluntary muscles and congenital cataract.Br Heart J. 1985; 54: 543-547
- Lactote after exercise in man: I. Evolution kinetics in arterial blood.Eur J Appl Physiol. 1981; 46: 121-133
- The effect of exercise on lactic metabolism.J Physiol (Lond). 1973; 231: 1-23
- Production and removal of lactate during exercise in man.Acta Physiol Scand. 1972; 86: 191-201
- Oxidative Energy Supply: In Energy Metabolism of Human Muscle.in: S. Karger, Basel1972: 104-116