Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The ejection click in aortic stenosis.Cardiol Digest. 1967; 2: 23-30
- Sound-pressure correlates of the aortic ejection sound. An intracardiac sound study.Circulation. 1969; 39: 475-486
- The diagnosis of a non-stenotic bicuspid aortic valve.Br Heart J. 1978; 40: 941-950
- Superiority of two-dimensional echocardiography. in the diagnosis of congenitally bicuspid aortic valve.Jpn Heart J. 1982; 23: 305-313
- The ejection sound in aortic stenosis.Am J Med. 1966; 40: 569-577
- Early systolic sounds in aortic valve stenosis.Br Heart J. 1967; 29: 246-251
- Use of apexcardiography in the assessment of myocardial function in aortic stenosis.Am Heart J. 1979; 98: 321-330
- A midsystolic ejection click.Chest. 1980; 77: 223-226
- First heart sound and ejection sounds. Echocardiographic and phonocardiographic correlation with valvular events.Am J Cardiol. 1975; 35: 346-356
- Bicuspid aortic valve. Comparison of congenital and acquired types.Circulation. 1973; 48: 1140-1150
- Color Atlas of Cardiovascular Pathology. 3. Oxford University Press, New York1986: 13 2nd ed.
- Cineangiographic studies of the early systolic click in aortic valve stenosis.Circulation. 1965; 31: 842-853