Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Results, problems and perspectives with the autoregulating pacemaker.PACE. 1983; 6: 488-493
- An active optical sensor for monitoring mixed venous oxygen-saturation for an implantable rate-regulating pacing system.PACE. 1983; 6: 494-497
- Respiratory rate as a determinant of optimal pacing rate.PACE. 1983; 6: 502-507
- Relation between QT interval and heart rate. New design of a physiologically adaptive cardiac pacemaker.Br Heart J. 1981; 45: 56-61
- Central body temperature as a guide to optimal heart rate.PACE. 1983; 6: 498-501
- A pacemaker which automatically increases its rate with physical activity.in: Steinbach K Glogar D Laszkovics A Scheibelhofer W Weber H Cardiac Pacing. Steinkopff Verlag, Darmstadt1983: 259-264
- Activitrax Clinical Report. Medtronic Clinical Department, Research and Support Centre, Kerkrade, The NetherlandsMay 1985 2nd ed.
- Tachycardia termination with a rate responsive pacemaker.Am J Cardiol. 1987; 59: 1424-1426