Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long QT: good, bad or indifferent?.JACC. 1984; 4: 398-413
- Idiopathic long QT syndrome: progress and questions.Am Heart J. 1984; 109: 399-411
- The measurement of the QT interval of the electrocardiogram.Circulation. 1952; 6: 378-388
- Errors in the visual determination of corrected QT (QTc) interval during myocardial infarction.JACC. 1985; 5: 699-702
- Changes in Q-T and Q-aT intervals at rest and during exercise with different modes of cardiac pacing.PACE. 1985; 8: 825-831
- QT interval variability on the body surface.J Electrocardiol. 1984; 17: 179-188
- Spatial variation of QT intervals in normal persons and patients with acute myocardial infarction.JACC. 1985; 3: 625-631
- QT interval in relation to ventricular arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death in postmyocardial infarction patients.Acta Med Scand. 1981; 210: 73-77
- Sudden death and its relation to QT-interval prolongation after acute myocardial infarction: two-year follow-up.Am J Cardiol. 1986; 57: 745-750
- Prognostic importance of QTc interval at discharge after acute myocardial infarction: a multicentre study of 865 patients.Am Heart J. 1984; 108: 395-400
- Corrected QT interval during one year follow-up after an acute myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 1986; 7: 299-304
- QT interval prolongation as predictor of sudden death in patients with myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1978; 57: 1074-1077
- An analysis of the time-relations of electrocardiograms.Heart. 1920; 7: 353-370
- Measurement of the QT interval.Eur Heart J. 1985; 6: 81-83
☆This study was supported by a Squibb Cardiovascular Research Fellowship Award (Dr. Cowan). The Department of Cardiology is supported by the British Heart Foundation.