Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute effects of ethanol ingestion on the response to submaximal and maximal exercise in man.Circulation. 1970; 42: 463-470
- Acute cardiovascular effects of ethanol.Br Heart J. 1983; 49: 174-182
- Depression of myocardial contractility with low doses of ethanol in normal man.Circulation. 1973; 48: 378-385
- Acute effects of alcohol on left ventricular function in healthy subjects at rest and during upright exercise.Am J Cardiol. 1985; 55: 164-167
- Cardiac effects of acute ethanol ingestion unmasked by autonomie blockade.Circulation. 1979; 59: 120-125
- Cardiac effects of a cocktail.JAMA. 1971; 218: 1799-1802
- Haemodynamic effects of ethyl alcohol in patients with coronary heart disease.Br Heart J. 1968; 30: 638-644
- Acute effects of alcohol in patients with congestive heart failure.Ann Intern Med. 1982; 97: 171-174
- Cardiac function and plasma catecholamines during upright exercise in healthy young subjects.Int J Cardiol. 1986; 10: 223-231
- In vivo stability of in vitro labeled 99mTc-red blood cells for radionuclide determination of left ventricular ejection fraction and volumes.Nucl Med Commun. 1986; 7: 541-547
- Cerebrospinal fluid adrenaline and noradrenaline in depressed patients.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1980; 61: 178-182
- Left ventricular function during alcohol intoxication and autonomic nervous blockade.Am J Cardiol. 1987; 59: 685-688
- Effect of ethanol on angina pectoris.Ann Intern Med. 1976; 84: 652-655
- Coronary circulation during heavy exercise in control subjects and patients with coronary heart disease.Acta Med Scand. 1971; 190: 465-480
☆This work was supported by the Danish Medical Research Council and NOVO's Foundation.