Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Transdermal nitroglycerin in angina pectori's.Am J Cardiol. 1984; 54: 471-476
- Failure of transdermal nitroglycerin to improve chronic stable angina: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double blind, double crossover trial.Am Heart J. 1984; 108: 1494-1500
- Transdermal nitroglycerin patches in angina pectoris: dose titration, duration of effect and rapid tolerance.Ann Intern Med. 1986; 105: 485-492
- Failure of transdermal nitroglycerin to improve exercise capacity in patients with angina pectoris.JACC. 1985; 5: 1220-1223
- Effect of a new trandermal therapeutic system containing nitroglycerin on exercise capacity in patients with angina pectoris.Am Heart J. 1985; 110: 546-551
- Tolerance to organic nitrates.Circulation. 1986; 74: 1181-1185
- Anti-ischemic effects of an 80-mg tablet of isosorbide dinitrate in sustained-release form before and after 2 weelss treatment with 80 mg once daily or twice daily.Z Kardiol. 1983; 72: 211-214
- Tolerance development during isosorbide dinitrate treatment: can it be circumvented?.Z Kardiol. 1983; 72: 195-198
- Antianginal effects of nitroglycerin patches.Am J Cardiol. 1984; 54: 1-7
- Transdermal isosorbide dinitrate in angina pectoris; effect of acute and sustained therapy.Am J Cardiol. 1984; 54: 8-13
- Clinical reliance of nitrate hemodynamic attenuation.Am Heart J. 1986; 112: 216-220