Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: report from the NHLBI Registry.Am J Cardiol. 1982; 49: 2011-2020
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: report of complications from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute PTCA Registry.Circulation. 1983; 67: 723-729
- Reoperation for recurrent coronary artery disease.Arch Surg. 1979; 114: 1269-1275
- Reoperation for myocardial revascularization.World J Surg. 1978; 2: 719-729
- Predictive variables in reoperation for coronary disease.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1978; 75: 186-192