Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Selective intracoronary thrombolysis in acute myocardial infarction and unstable angina pectoris.Circulation. 1981; 63: 307-317
- Intracoronary thrombolysis in evolving myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 1981; 101: 4-13
- Nonsurgical coronary artery recanalization in acute transmural myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1981; 63: 489-497
- Intracoronary infusion of streptokinase in patients with acute myocardial infarction: effects of reperfusion on left ventricular performance.Am J Cardiol. 1981; 48: 403-409
- Nonoperative dilatation of coronary artery stenosis, percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.N Engl J Med. 1979; 301: 61-68
- Restenosis following percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA): a report from the NHLBI PTCA Registry (abstr).Am J Cardiol. 1982; 49: 905
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.in: Mason DT Collins JJ Myocardial Revascularization: Medical and Surgical Advances in Coronary Disease. Yorke Medical Books, New York1981: 445-451
- Should coronary arteries with less than 60% diameter stenosis be treated by angioplasty?.Circulation. 1983; 68: 148-154
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty immediately after intracoronary streptolysis of transmural myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1982; 66: 905-913