Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: report of complications from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute PTCA Registry.Circulation. 1983; 67: 723-730
- A new catheter system for coronary angioplasty.Am J Cardiol. 1982; 49: 1216-1222
- Improved primary success rate in transluminal coronary angioplasty using a steerable guidance system (abstr).Circulation. 1982; 66: II-330
- A new guiding catheter for intubating aortocoronary bypass grafts by the femoral approach.in: Kaltenbach M Gruentzig A Rentrop K Bussmann WD Transluminal coronary angioplasty and intracoronary thrombolysis. Coronary heart disease IV. Springer-Verlag, Berlin1982: 174-175