Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heart Facts—1983. American Heart Association, Dallas1983
- Cost of disease and illness in the United States in the year 2000.Publ Health Rep. 1978; 93: 494-588
- Cost-effectiveness of coronary artery bypass surgery.Circulation. 1982; 66: III-56-III-66
- Coronary transluminal angioplasty (abstr).Circulation. 1977; 56: III-55-III-56
- Improved myocardial function during exercise after successful percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.N Engl J Med. 1982; 306: 441-446
- Guidelines for the performance of percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.Circulation. 1982; 66: 693-694
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: report from the registry of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.Am J Cardiol. 1982; 48: 2011-2020
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: report of complications from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute PTCA Registry.Circulation. 1983; 67: 723-730
- Cost analysis and eligibility assessment of transluminal coronary angioplasty (abstr).Circulation. 1981; 64: IV-90