Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Morphology after transluminal angioplasty in human beings.N Engl J Med. 1981; 305: 382-385
- Status of the major epicardial coronary arteries 80 to 150 days after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty. Analysis of 3 necropsy patients.Am J Cardiol. 1983; 51: 81-84
- Transluminal coronary angioplasty and early restenosis. Fibrocellular occlusion after wall laceration.Br Heart J. 1983; 49: 393-396
- 3rd ed. Manual of Histologic Staining Methods of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology. McGraw-Hill, New York1968: 95-97
- Evaluation of transluminal angioplasty of chronic coronary artery stenosis. Value and limitations assessed in fresh human cadaver hearts.Circulation. 1980; 61: 77-83
- Transluminal coronary angioplasty of postmortem human hearts.Am J Cardiol. 1981; 48: 1044-1047
- Histological and ultrastructural studies in animals.in: Proceedings of the Workshop on Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty, Hyattsville, MD2nd ed. DHEW Publication No. (NH)80-2030. March 1980: 155-156
- Transluminal angioplasty: correlation of morphologic and angiographic findings in an experimental model.Circulation. 1980; 61: 778-785
- Experimental angioplasty: lessons from the laboratory.Am J Radiol. 1980; 135: 907-912