Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heart size.Circ Res. 1976; 39: 297-303
- Left ventricular function and hypertrophy in cardiomyopathy with depressed ejection fraction.Circulation. 1973; 47: 1022-1031
- Echocardiographic left ventricular dimensions in pressure and volume overload: their use in assessing aortic stenosis.Br Heart J. 1975; 37: 971-977
- Echocardiographic assessment of the relation between left ventricular wall and cavity dimensions and peak systolic pressure in children with aortic stenosis.Am J Cardiol. 1977; 40: 775-780
- Chronic aortic regurgitation: the effect of aortic valve replacement on left ventricular volume, mass and function.Circulation. 1978; 58: 825-836
- Noninvasive evaluation of ventricular hypertrophy in professional athletes.Circulation. 1976; 53: 286-292
- Effects of a natural volume overload state (pregnancy) on left ventricular performance in normal human subjects.Circulation. 1978; 58: 434-440
- Wall stress and patterns of hypertrophy in the human left ventricle.J Clin Invest. 1975; 56: 56-64
- Assessment of passive elastic stiffness of cardiac muscle: mathematical concepts, physiologic and clinical considerations, directions of future research.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 1976; 18: 277-308
- Left ventricular pressure in aortic stenosis (letter).Am J Cardiol. 1978; 42: 690
- Left ventricular pressure in aortic stenosis [letter].Am J Cardiol. 1978; 42: 690-691
- Echocardiographic assessment of the severity of aortic stenosis in children and adolescents.Am J Cardiol. 1976; 38: 620-625
- Echocardiographic evaluation of fixed left ventricular outlet obstruction in children: pre- and postoperative assessment of ventricular systolic pressures.Circulation. 1977; 56: 299-304
- Aortic stenosis in children: experience with echocardiographic prediction of severity.Circulation. 1978; 57: 263-268
- Recommendations regarding quantitation in M-mode echocardiography: results of a survey of echocardiographic measurements.Circulation. 1978; 58: 1072-1083
- Reproducibility of echocardiographic estimates of left ventricular dimensions.Br Heart J. 1977; 39: 390-398
- The effect of isometric exercise on the left ventricular volume in normal man.Circulation. 1974; 49: 1185-1189
- Left ventricular compliance: mechanisms and clinical implications.Am J Cardiol. 1976; 38: 645-653
- Echocardiographic studies of left ventricular anatomy and function in essential hypertension.Cardiovasc Med. 1977; 2: 477-491
☆This work was supported by a research grant-in-aid (Grant 1320) from the American Heart Association, Massachusetts Affiliate, Inc., Boston, Massachusetts.