Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Propranolol administration during pregnancy: effects on the fetus.J Pediatr. 1975; 86: 962-964
- Effects on the neonate of propranolol administration during pregnancy.J Pediatr. 1977; 91: 808-811
- Propranolol therapy during pregnancy, labor and delivery: evidence for transplacental drug transfer and impaired neonatal drug disposition.J Pediatr. 1977; 91: 812-814
- Plasma propranolol levels in adults with observations in four children.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1970; 11: 112-120
- Breast is best: Modern meanings.N Eng J Med. 1977; 297: 942
- Commentary on breast-feeding and infant formulas.Pediatrics. 1976; 57: 278-285
- Propranolol therapy during pregnancy and lactation [Letter].Am J Cardiol. 1973; 32: 247
- Propranolol therapy during pregnancy and lactation [Letter].Am J Cardiol. 1976; 37: 325
- Excretion of propranolol in human breast milk.Acta Pharmacol Toxicol. 1974; 34: 222-223
- Studies of the absorption and removal of propranolol in hypertensive patients during therapy.Circulation. 1975; 52: 313-318
- Pediatric Cardiology.in: WB Saunders, Philadelphia1972: 674
- Neonatal hypertension.Pediatr Clin North Am. 1978; 25: 107
- Drug metabolism and therapeutics.N Engl J Med. 1969; 280: 653
☆This study was supported in part by the Medical Research Service of the Veterans Administration, Washington, D.C. and General Clinical Research Grant RR0287 from the U.S. Public Health Service, Bethesda, Maryland.