Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Isolation of three new crystalline antibiotics from streptomyces.J Am Chem Soc. 1951; 73: 5295-5298
- Ionophoric agents as mobile cation carriers.in: Tosteson DC Molecular Basis of Membrane Function. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey1969: 221-246
- Interaction of divalent inophores with membrane systems.in: Proceedings of the 4th International Biophysics Congress, Moscow1972
- Carboxylic ionophores as mobile carriers for di-valent anions: role of membranes in metabolic regulation.in: Mehlman MA Hanson RW Proceedings of a symposium held at the University of Nebraska Medical School, Omaha, Nebraska, 1972 Academic Press, New York1972: 149-164
- Cation complexing, cation transport, and in vivo properties of the ionophore X-537A (abstr).in: third edition. Fed Proc. 32. 1973: 301
- Properties of ionophores with broad range cation selectivity.in: third edition. Fed Proc. 32. 1973: 1696-1703
- Inotropic effects of calcium ionophore X-537A in the anesthetized dog.Circulation. 1974; 46: 1072-1077
- Biological applications of ionophores.Ann Rev Biochem. 1976; 45: 501-530
- Hemodynamic and biochemical effects of a new positive inotropic agent: antibiotic ionophore RO 2–2985.Circ Res. 1974; 34: 102-111
- Effects of an inotropic agent, RO 2–2985 (X-537A) on regional blood flow and myocardial function in chronically instrumented conscious dogs and anesthetized dogs.Circ Res. 1975; 37: 215-225
- Effects of hemorrhage on regional blood flow distribution in dogs and primates.J Clin Invest. 1974; 54: 225-235
- An ultrasonic pulsed Doppler system for measuring blood flow in small vessels.J Appl Physiol. 1974; 37: 626-629
- Multichannel directional pulsed Doppler flowmeter (abst).in: Proceedings of the 27th Annual Conference on Engineering in Medicine and Biology, Philadelphia1974
- Effects of anesthesia and sleep on circulatory response to carotid sinus nerve stimulation.Am J Physiol. 1971; 220: 1249-1255
- Effect of anesthetics on baroreflex control (abst).Physiologist. 1975; 18: 430
- Prostaglandin control of renal circulation in the unanesthetized dog and baboon.Am J Physiol. 1975; 229: 826-830
- Left coronary hemodynamics during hemorrhagic hypotension and shock.Am J Physiol. 1969; 216: 1583-1589
- The effects of new cardiovascular-reactive Ca++ ionophores on coronary blood flow (abstr).in: third edition. Fed Proc. 35. 1976: 349
- The cardiovascular pharmacology of the antibiotic ionophore RO 2–2985 (X537A).J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1977; 200: 195-206
- Prevention of myocardial lesions during hemorrhagic shock in dogs with pronethalol.Arch Pathol. 1967; 83: 392-395
☆This work was supported in part by Contract N01-HV52998, Grant HL 22109-01 from the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland and a grant from Hoffman La Roche Pharmaceutical Company, Nutley, New Jersey. Computation Assistant was provided by the Clinfo Project, funded by the Division of Research Resources under Grant N01-PR-2118 from the National Institutes of Health.
☆☆This study was performed while Dr. Hanley was an Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute.