Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The genesis and interpretation of cardiovascular pressure pulses.Heart Center Bull St Francis Hosp. 1959; 16: 1-13
- Examination of the arteries.in: Hurst JW Logue RB The Heart, Arteries and Veins. McGraw-Hill, New York1966: 66
- Direct detection and timing of aortic valve closure.Circ Res. 1964; 14: 387-391
- Physiology and Biophysics of the Circulation.in: second edition. Year Book Medical Publishers, Chicago1972: 160-166
- Aortography.in: Grossman W Cardiac Catheterization and Angiography. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1974: 150-156
- Dimensions and geometric relationships of the human aortic valve as a function of pressure.Circ Res. 1974; 35: 871-882
- Investigation of the theory and mechanism of the second heart sound.Circ Res. 1976; 39: 874-882
- Effects of structural configuration of prosthetic aortic valves upon coronary blood flow.Br J Surg. 1977; 64: 561-566
- Relation between pressure and diameter in the ascending aorta of man.Circ Res. 1962; 10: 778-781
- Cardiovascular Dynamics.in: third edition. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1970: 301-307
- Relationship of heart sounds to acceleration of blood flow.Circ Res. 1966; 18: 303-315
☆This study was supported by Project R38820 from funds supplied by the Henry Ford Hospital via a grant from the Ford Foundation, New York, New York.