Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Circulatory Physiology: Cardiac Output and Its Regulation.in: WB Saunders, Philadelphia1973: 127-160
- Mechanisms of Contraction of the Normal and Failing Heart.in: second edition. Little, Brown, Boston1976: 130-165
- Instantaneous pressure-volume relationships and their ratio in the excised supported canine left ventricle.Circ Res. 1974; 35: 117-126
- A physical approach to hemodynamic aspects of the human cardiovascular system.in: Reeve EB Guyton AC Physical Bases of Circulatory Transport: Regulation and Exchange. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1967: 1-45
- Load independence of the instantaneous pressure-volume ratio of the canine left ventricle and effects of epinephrine and heart rate on the ratio.Circ Res. 1973; 32: 314-322
- Effects of stroke volume and velocity of ejection on end-systolic pressure of canine left ventricle. Endsystolic volume clamping.Circ Res. 1977; 40: 445-450
- Carotid sinus baroreflex effects on instantaneous pressure-volume ratio of the canine left ventricle.J Physiol Soc Japan. 1974; 36: 106-107
- Controls of ventricular contractility assessed by pressure-volume ratio, Emax.Cardiovasc Res. 1976; 10: 582-592
- Theoretical analysis of a left ventricular pumping model based on the systolic time-vaying pressure-volume ratio.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 1971; 18: 47-55
- Determination of left ventricular size and shape.Circ Res. 1974; 34: 1-8
- Assessment of absolute volume from diameter of the intact canine left ventricular cavity.J Appl Physiol. 1974; 36: 496-499
- Systolic pressure-diameter relations in normal conscious dog.Cardiovasc Res. 1975; 9: 447-455
- Emax as a new contractility index in man (abstr).Circulation. 1976; 54: II-31
☆This work was done in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, School of Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland with support from Grant HL 14903 from the U. S. Public Health Service, Bethesda, Maryland.