Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Changes in the extracellular fluid volume and cardiac output during the development of experimental renal hypertension.Can Med Assoc J. 1964; 90: 292-298
- Hypertension caused by salt loading in the dog: III. Onset transients of cardiac output and other circulatory variables.Circ Res. 1969; 25: 153-158
- A quantitative analysis of the patho-physiology of hypertension.Circ Res. 1969; 24: 1-6
- Ordinary Differential Equations.in: Wesley Publishing Company, London, Addison1962: 200-213
- Hemodynamic study of 85 borderline hypertensive patients.Am J Cardiol. 1973; 31: 315-319
- Vascular reactivity to norepinephrine and hemodynamic parameters in borderline hypertension.Am Heart J. 1975; 89: 480-486
- Altered blood volume regulation in sustained essential hypertension: a hemodynamic study.Kidney Int. 1975; 8: 42-47
- Applied General Statistics.in: Prentice Hall, New York1944: 327
- Applied General Statistics.in: Prentice Hall, New York1944: 347
- Applied General Statistics.in: Prentice Hall, New York1944: 653
- Circulatory Physiology: Cardiac Output and its Regulation.in: WB Saunders, Philadelphia1963: 322
- Distribution and multiple regression analysis of blood pressure in 10,000 Israeli men.Am J Epidemiol. 1971; 93: 317-327
- Plasma and extracellular fluid volumes in hypertension.Circ Res. 1973; 32: I-73-I-81
- Neurogenic factors in human hypertension. Mechanism or myth?.Am J Med. 1973; 55: 363-375
- Arterial pressure regulation: overriding dominance of the kidneys in long-term regulation and in hypertension.Am J Med. 1972; 52: 584-594
- Effect of varying perfusion pressures on the output of sodium and renin and the vascular resistance in kidneys of rats with “post-salt” hypertension and Kyoto spontaneous hypertension.Circ Res. 1975; 36: I-162-I-171
- Circ Res. 1975; 37: I-162-I-171
☆This work was performed by the Hemodynamic Laboratory (Prof. Ag. Safar) of the Hypertension Research Center, Department of Prof. Milliez, Hospital Broussais, Paris and U.E.R. Saint-Quentin (Prof. Chau), Université de Picardie, France. This study was supported by a grant-in-aid from the Institut de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM), Paris, France, the Association pour l'Utilisation du Rein Artificiel (AURA), Paris, France; and the Délégation Générale à la Recherche Scientifique et Technique (DGRST), Paris, France.