Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comparison of the two-step and maximal exercise tests in patients with coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 1974; 33: 797-800
- Predictive value of a single diagnostic test in unselected populations.N Engl J Med. 1966; 274: 1171-1173
- Probability computations for clinical interpretations of screening tests.Am J Clin Pathol. 1971; 55: 105-111
- Conceptual problems in the interpretation of multitest surveys.in: Clinically Oriented Interpretation of Laboratory Data. Academic Press, New York1972: 39-68
- Strategy of cost-effective laboratory testing.Human Pathol. 1973; 4: 17-30
- Value of new laboratory tests in diagnosis and treatment.Lancet. 1974; 2: 391-394
- From data to information: the predictive value of laboratory tests as defined by variable referent values.in: Proc IRIA Symposium on Medical Data Processing, ToulouseMarch 1974: 183-190
- Beyond Normality—The Predictive Value of Medical Diagnosis.John Wiley, New York1975 (in press)
- Quantitative aspects of clinical judgment.Am J Med. 1973; 55: 431-433
- Decision analysis and clinical judgment.Am J Med. 1973; 55: 459-472