Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The fourth heart sound.Circulation. 1974; 44: 1264
- Audibility of the fourth heart sound: a prospective, blind auscultatory and polygraphic investigation.JAMA. 1972; 221: 36-41
- Atrial gallop in coronary heart disease without overt infarction.Br Heart J. 1974; 36: 682
- Comparative prevalence of the fourth heart sound in hypertensive and matched normal persons.Am J Cardiol. 1974; 33: 614-616
- Prevalence of the fourth heart sound by phonocardiography in the absence of cardiac disease.Am Heart J. 1974; 87: 11-14
- Preclinical cardiac malfunction in chronic alcoholism.in: Comparison with matched normal controls and with alcoholic cardiomyopathy. N Engl J Med. 287. 1972: 677-680
- The fourth heart sound.Circulation. 1974; 49: 1263
- Significance of the fourth heart sound.Am Heart J. 1974; 88: 126
- Principles of auscultation.in: The Innocent Murmur. Little Brown, Boston1967: 21-44