Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Treatment of certain congenital malformations of the heart by the creation of pulmonic stenosis to reduce pulmonary hypertension and excessive pulmonary blood flow.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1952; 95: 213-219
- The regionalization of infant cardiac care in New England.Cardiovasc Clin. 1972; 4: 339-356
- Pulmonary artery banding: indications and results in infants and children.Circulation. 1965; 32: 172-184
- Pulmonary artery constriction (banding): a report of 146 cases.Surgery. 1969; 68: 808-813
- Banding of the pulmonary artery: results in 111 children.Circulation. 1971; 43: 395-406
- Pulmonary artery banding in infants with complex congenital heart disease.Ann Thorac Surg. 1972; 13: 342-350
Fyler DC, Parisi-Buckley L, Chameides L, et al: New England Regional Infant Cardiac Program: A four (4) year review. N Engl J Med, in press
- Double outlet right ventricle.in: A palliative approach. Ann Thorac Surg. 11. 1971: 18-26
- Double outlet right ventricle with long survival.Br Heart J. 1968; 30: 569-570
- Hemodynamic determinants of risk in pulmonary artery banding.Am J Surg. 1973; 126: 30-36
Castenada OO, personal communication
- Transposition of the great arteries with VSD.in: Palliation by atrial septostomy and PA banding. Circulation. 39. 1969: I-215-I-221 (Suppl I)
- Transposition of the great arteries—pathophysiological considerations based upon study of the lungs.Circulation. 1966; 33: 232-241
- Changing hemodynamics in patients with transposition of the great arteries.Circulation. 1970; 42: 131-142
- The pulmonary vascular bed in complete transposition.in: Hemodynamic-pathologic correlations (abstr). Circulation. 46. 1972: 11-97 (Suppl 11)
- Open heart surgery in the first year of life.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1973; 65: 58-64
☆This study was supported by Project 260 and MC-R 250197-02-0, Maternal and Child Health Service, Health Service and Mental Health Administration of the U. S. Public Health Service and by Grant 5 TO 1 HE 05855-08 from the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md. Program Project Grant HL-10436.