Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Paradoxical action of glyceryl trinitrate (nitroglycerin) in coronary patients.JAMA. 1955; 158: 1017-1021
- Coronary artery occlusion in conscious dog: effects of alterations in arterial pressure produced by nitroglycerin, hemorrhage and alpha-adrenergic agonists on the degree of myocardial ischemia.Cirulation. 1973; 47: 51-57
- Evaluation of sympathetic reflex effects on the inotropic action of nitroglycerin, quinidine, papaverine, aminophylline and isoproterenol.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1958; 122: 386-395
- Use of sublingual nitroglycerin in congestive failure following acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1972; 46: 839-845
- Intravenous nitroglycerin in acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 1973; 48 (abstr): IV-104
- Use of nitroglycerin to unmask reversibility of ventricular contraction abnormalities due to coronary disease.Clin Res. 1973; 21 (abstr): 442
- Detection of reversible contraction abnormalities with nitroglycerin: correlation with postcoronary bypass ventriculography.Circulation. 1973; 48 (abstr): IV-104
- Nitroglycerin to unmask reversible asynergy: correlation with postcoronary bypass ventriculography.Circulation. 1974; 50: 108-113
- Temporal sequence of dynamic contractile characteristics of ischemic and nonischemic myocardium following acute coronary ligation.Am J Cardiol. 1974; 34: 158-163
- Myocardial contractility in areas with chronic ischemia: studies on isometric tension.Cardiovasc Res. 1968; 3: 226-233
- Persistence of contractile behavior in acutely ischemic myocardium.Cardiovasc Res. 1969; 3: 249-260
- Direct measurement of changes in cardiac contractile force.Am J Physiol. 1956; 187: 122-134
- Hemodynamic effects of nitroglycerin, propranolol, and their combination in coronary heart disease.Circulation. 1969; 39: 623-632
- Action of nitroglycerin on coronary circulation in normal and in mild cardiac subjects.Circulation. 1959; 19: 697-704
- Myocardial energetics: basic principles and clinical implications.N Engl J Med. 1971; 285: 668-675
- Intraoperative coronary collateral function in patients with coronary occlusive disease: nitroglycerin responsiveness and angiographic correlations.Circulation. 1974; 49: 298-308
- Factors influencing measurement of contractile force of heart muscle in situ.Am J Physiol. 1950; 161: 489-504
☆This study was supported in part by a fellowship from the American Heart Association, Southeastern Pennsylvania Chapter, Philadelphia, Pa.