Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sino-atrial node entrance block.Circulation. 1971; 44: 789-802
- Significance of the sinus node recovery time.Circulation. 1972; 45: 140-158
- Premature atrial stimulation as a key to the understanding of sino-atrial conduction in man.in: Presentation of data and critical review of literature. Circulation. 47. 1973: 86-93
- Sinus nodal echoes: clinical case report and canine studies.Am J Cardiol. 1973; 31: 220-231
- Atrial rhythms in response to an early atrial premature depolarization in man.Am Heart J. 1973; 85: 323-331
- The effects of cycle length on cardiac refractory periods in man.Circulation. 1974; 49: 32-41
- Normal conduction intervals and responses in 61 patients using His bundle recording and atrial pacing.Chest. 1973; 64: 55-59
- Evaluation of sinoatrial node function in man by overdrive suppression.Circulation. 1971; 44: 59-66
- Change of cardiac rhythm in the rabbit after an atrial premature beat.Circ Res. 1969; 24: 533-544
- Sino-atrial reciprocation in the isolated rabbit heart.Circ Res. 1968; 22: 355-362
- Effect of an early atrial premature beat on activity of the sino-atrial node and atrial rhythm in the rabbit.Circ Res. 1971; 29: 704-715
- Electrophysiological properties of the rabbit sino-atrial perinodal fibers.Circ Res. 1972; 31: 490-506
- Sinus node reentry.in: An in vivo demonstration in the dog. Circ Res. 32. 1973: 455-463
- Effects of atrial premature systoles on sinus rhythm in the rabbit.Circ Res. 1973; 32: 480-491
☆This study was supported in part by Contract 71–2478 under the Myocardial Infarction Program, National Heart and Lung Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md., and West Side Veterans Administration Hospital, Chicago Basic Institutional Support, Chicago, Ill.