Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Physiologic basis for assessing critical coronary stenosis: instantaneous flow response and regional distribution during coronary hyperemia as measures of coronary flow reserve.Am J Cardiol. 1974; 33: 87-94
Lipscomb K, Gould KL: Pressure-flow relationships of the stenotic coronary artery in the dog. Submitted for publication.
- Myocardial water shifts induced by coronary arteriography (abstr).J Clin Invest. 1963; 42: 950
- Depression of myocardial contractility induced by hypertonic coronary injections in the isolated perfused dog heart.Radiology. 1973; 107: 655-658
- The kinetics of viscous flow in a model vessel.Lab Invest. 1967; 16: 864-874
- Day to day changes in coronary hemodynamics secondary to constriction of circumflex branch of left coronary artery in conscious dogs.Circ Res. 1968; 22: 237-437
- Roentgen videodensitometric measure of coronary blood flow.in: second ed. Mayo Clin Proc. 46. 1971: 800-806