Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A computer-controlled patient simulator.JAMA. 1969; 208: 504-508
- Bedside diagnosis. A self-testing teaching unit.in: Exhibited at the 20th Annual Scientific Sessions. American Heart Association, Miami Beach, Fla1968
- Research on the effectiveness of instructional simulations.in: A symposium on simulations in medicine. Michigan State University, 1973
- Simulation equipment in the teaching and assessment of medical skills.in: A symposium on simulations in medicine. Michigan State University, 1973
- Assessment and evaluation as ingredients of system planning.in: A symposium on instructional technology. American College of Cardiology, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, 1973
- Medicine and the computer: the promise and problems of change.N Engl J Med. 1970; 283: 1257-1264
- The new procedure for evaluating the clinical competence of candidates to be certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.Ann Intern Med. 1972; 76: 491-495
- Continuing competence of physicians.JAMA. 1971; 217: 1537-1541
- Impact of the communication media on the education process.in: A symposium on instructional technology. American College of Cardiology, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, 1973
- To Improve Learning.in: third edition. A Report to the President and the Congress of the United States. US Government Printing Office, Washington DC1970: 77
☆This work was supported in part by grants from the National Fund for Medical Education; the American, Florida and Greater Miami Heart Associations; International Telephone and Telegraph Corporation; U.S. Steel Corporation; Exxon Education Foundation, and several generous patients.