Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- On some points connected with circulation of the blood arrived at from a study of the sphygmograph.in: Proc. Roy. Soc. London. 23. 1874–1875: 140
- Changes in heart rate, blood pressure and duration of systole from bicycling.Am. J. Physiol. 1904; 11: 59
- Duration of the systole of the left ventricle of man.Am. J. Physiol. 1926; 77: 263
- On the dynamics of cardiac muscle.Am. Heart J. 1959; 58 (Translated by Chapman, C. B. and Wasserman, E.): 282
- On the dynamics of cardiac muscle.Am. Heart J. 1959; 58 (Translated by Chapman, C. B. and Wasserman, E.): 467
- Studies on the consecutive phases of the cardiac cycle. II. The laws governing the relative duration of ventricular systole and diastole.Am. J. Physiol. 1921; 56: 439
- Clinical observations on the dynamics of ventricular systole: I. Auricular fibrillation.Arch. Int. Med. 1923; 32: 672
- Die Untersuchung der Dynamik des Herzens beim Menschen.Ergebn. inn. Med. u. Kinderhk. 1942; 62: 424
- Clinical value of the polygraphic tracing in the study of the sequence of events during cardiac contraction.Cardiologia. 1963; 43: 298
- Relationships between left ventricular ejection time, stroke volume, and heart rate in normal individuals and patients with cardiovascular disease.Am. Heart J. 1961; 62: 367
- Systolic time intervals in heart failure in man.Circulation. 1968; : 37
- Systolic time intervals in heart failure in man.Circulation. 1968; : 149
- The systolic time intervals as indices of gravitational circulatory stress in man (Abstr.).Am. J. Cardiol. 1967; 19: 152
Harris, W. S., Schoenfeld, C. D. and Weissler, A. M. Personal observations.
- Studies on the first derivative of the ventricular pressure pulse in man.J. Clin. Invest. 1962; 41: 80
- Usefulness and limitations of the rate of rise of intraventricular pressure (dp/dt) for the evaluation of myocardial contractility in man.Am. J. Cardiol. 1969; 23: 516
- Contractile state of cardiac muscle obtained from cats with experimentally produced ventricular hypertrophy and heart failure.Circulation Res. 1967; 21: 341
☆This investigation was supported in part by Research Grants H-6737, FR-34 (General Clinical Research Center), HE-09884 and a Career Program Award HE-K-3-13,971 from the U. S. Public Health Service and Research Grant 64-G-127 from the American Heart Association.