Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Localized disorders in myocardial contraction.New England J. Med. 1967; 277: 222
- Hemodynamic study of left ventricular aneurysm.Circulation. 1967; 35: 614
- The dynamic characterization of ventricular premature beats in man.J. Clin. Invest. 1968; 47: 26A
- Catecholamine excretion and cardiac stores of norepinephrine in congestive heart failure.Am. J. Med. 1965; 39: 442
- Relation of degree of coronaryartery disease and of myocardial infarction to cardiac hypertrophy and chronic congestive heart failure.New England J. Med. 1962; 266: 525
- Some unanswered questions concerning enlargement and failure of heart.Am. Heart J. 1965; 69: 100
☆This study was supported by U. S. Public Health Service Grant 5R01-HE08591-04 and a grant from the Kriendler Memorial Foundation, New York, N. Y.