Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Biossay of desoxycorticosterone-like material in urine.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med.73. 1950: 171
- The sodium-retaining activity of the corticoid fraction of urine of edematous patients.in: Ciba Foundation Colloquia on Endocrinology. Vol. 4. Blakiston Company, New York1952: 530
- Acute effects of cardiac glycosides on aldosterone secretion in dogs with hyperaldosteronism secondary to chronic right heart failure.Circulation Res. 1962; 10: 178
- Aldosterone and the edema of congestive heart failure.Arch. Int. Med. 1964; 113: 331