Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diaphragmatic flutter. Report of a case and review of literature.Am. J. Med. 1962; 32: 103
- Postencephalitic tic of the diaphragm.J.A.M.A. 1925; 85: 1485
- Diaphragmatic tic: A case report.Ann. Int. Med. 1941; 14: 1909
- The Lung. Clinical Physiology and Pulmonary Function Tests.in: The Year Book Publishers, Inc, Chicago1955: 28
- Diaphragmatic flutter with symptoms of angina pectoris.J.A.M.A. 1936; 106: 992
- Diaphragmatic flutter as a manifestation of hysteria.Psychosom. Med. 1954; 16: 56
- Diaphragm contractions synchronizing with the heart movements.Acta med. scandinav. 1945; 122: 95
- Clonic spasm of the diaphragm.Acta med. scandinav. 1950; 137: 27
- Interrelations between hiccup and the electrocardiogram.Am. J. Med. 1954; 16: 73
- Tic of the respiratory muscles.Am. J. Med. 1954; 16: 61
☆This work was supported by the John A. Hartford Foundation, Inc.