Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reduction of serum-lipid and uric-acid levels by an orally active androsterone.Lancet. 1962; 1: 1321
- Thyroid-androgen interrelations and the hypocholesteremic effect of androsterone.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1959; 19: 936
- Selective blood lipid reductions by newer pharmacologic agents.Am. J. Cardiol. 1963; 12: 834
- Effects of cholesterol-lowering drugs on serum triglycerides.J.A.M.A. 1964; 187: 37
- Reduction of cholesterol and lipids in man by ethyl p-chlorophenoxyisobutyrate.Ann. Int. Med. 1963; 59: 477
- Further observations on the effects of Atromid and of ethyl chlorophenoxyisobutyrate on serum lipid levels.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1963; 3: 427
- Effects of ethyl chlorophenoxyisobutyrate alone or with androsterone (Atromid) on serum lipids, lipoproteins and related metabolic parameters in normal and hyperlipemic subjects.J. Atheroscler. Res. 1963; 3: 482
- A simplified method for the estimation of total cholesterol in serum and demonstration of its specificity.J. Biol. Chem. 1952; 195: 357
- Micromethod for the direct determination of serum triglycerides.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1957; 50: 152
- Titration of free fatty acids of plasma: A study of current methods and a new modification.J. Lipid Res. 1960; 1: 199
- The separate hypolipoproteinemic effects of dextrothyroxine and ethyl chlorophenoxyisobutyrate.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1964; 24: 139
- Studies on mechanism of action of clofibrate.in: Fed. Proc.23. 1964: 552
- Hypoglyceridemic effect of ethyl-a-p-chlorophenoxyisobutyrate with and without androsterone.Circulation. 1963; 28: 690
- Effect of Atromid and ethyl chlorophenoxyisobutyrate on anticoagulant requirements.Lancet. 1963; 1: 143
- Multicentre trial in the United Kingdom and Ireland of a mixture of ethyl chlorophenoxyisobutyrate and androsterone (Atromid).J. Atheroscler. Res. 1963; 3: 593
☆This study was supported by Grant HE-01946, National Institutes of Health, U. S. Public Health Service. The ethyl p-chlorophenoxyisobutyrate with and without androsterone and the placebo capsules were generously provided by Ayerst Laboratories.