Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Premature ventricular contractions due to Rauwolfia therapy.J.A.M.A. 1956; 162: 1256
- Effect of digitalis in patients receiving reserpine.Circulation. 1961; 19: 1185
- The effect of ouabain on cardiac automaticity in reserpine-pretreated dogs.Am. Heart J. 1961; 62: 687
- Influence of reserpine and TM 10 on digitalis-induced ventricular arrhythmia.Circulation Res. 1963; 13: 146
- Effect of hypothermia on the tolerance of dogs to digitalis.Circulation Res. 1961; 9: 129
- Changes of heart rate caused by direct cardiac action of reserpine.J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1958; 123: 145
- The release of norepinephrine from the mammalian heart by reserpine.J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1958; 123: 153
- Threshold dose and time course of norepinephrine depletion of the mammalian heart by reserpine.J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1958; 124: 340
- Modification of digitalis action and intoxication by surgical and pharmacological exclusion of the sympathetic system.in: Abst. IV World Cong. Cardiol.1962: 236
- The influence of myocardial catecholamine content on the cardiac effects of ouabain.in: Fed. Proc.21. 1962: 125
- The effect of reserpine pretreatment on the positive inotropic action of ephedrine and ouabain.in: Fed. Proc.20. 1961: 122
- The release of catecholamine following ouabain.Pharmacologist. 1960; 2: 95
- Augmentation of the plasma norepinephrine response to exercise in patients with congestive heart failure.New England J. Med. 1962; 267: 650
☆This work was aided by Grant HE-04790 from the National Institutes of Health.