Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tritiated digoxin studies in human subjects.Arch. Int. Med. 1961; 108: 531
- Studies with tritiated digoxin in human subjects after intravenous administration.Am. Heart J. 1962; 63: 528
- Studies with tritiated digoxin in renal failure.Am. J. Med. 1964; 37: 536
- Blood level studies of C14-digitoxin in human subjects with cardiac failure.J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1955; 133: 376
- Metabolic rate of radioactive digitoxin in human subjects.J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1955; 115: 371
- Studies with radioactive digitalis.J. Am. Geriatric Soc. 1957; 5: 163
- Intramuscular administration of digoxin in propylene glycol.in: ed. 4. Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med.95. 1957: 349
- The identification of digoxin metabolite B (digitoxin metabolite C) with digoxigenin di-digitoxiside.Pharmacy & Pharmacol. 1962; 14: 613
☆This work was supported in part by grants HE-06642 and C-47 from U. S. Public Health Service and a grant from Burroughs-Wellcome & Co. (U.S.A.), Inc., Tuckahoe, N. Y.