Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Squarewave electromagnetic flowmeter design.Rev. Scient. Instruments. 1956; 27: 707
- Regional blood flow in hemorrhagic shock.Am. J. Surg. 1961; 102: 224
- The effects of norepinephrine on differential blood flow in graded hemorrhage.Clin. Res. 1962; 10: 53
- Distribution of splanchnic and peripheral blood flow during acute reduction in circulation rate; studies during total body perfusion.Ann. Surg. 1961; 153: 4
- The effects of various catecholamines on specific vascular hemodynamics in hypotensive and normotensive subjects.Am. J. Cardiol. 1960; 5: 5
- Tissue necrosis and slough produced by metaraminol bitartrate.J.A.M.A. 1959; 170: 14
☆This study was supported by grant H-04394 from the National Heart Institute, U. S. Public Health Service.