Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Über Allgemeininfelstion durch Bacterium coli commune.Deutsche Arch. Klin. Med. 1909; 97: 303
- Similarity of heart responses elicited by polysaccharides of animal and plant origin and by bacterial endotoxin.J. Exp. Med. 1957; 106: 77
- Bacteremia owing to gram-negative bacilli: experiences in the treatment of 137 patients in a 15 year period.Ann. Int. Med. 1956; 44: 302
- The pathogenesis and management of shock due to infection.Arch. Int. Med. 1960; 106: 433
- Gram-negative bacteremia. I. Etiology and ecology; II. Clinical, laboratory, and therapeutic observations.Arch. Int. Med. 1962; 110: 847
- The relationship of the appearance of an abnormal plasma hemin pigment to the development of irreversible hemorrhagic shock in dogs.Circulation Res. 1958; 6: 438
- The intestinal factor in irreversible hemorrhagic shock.Surgery. 1957; 42: 1043
- The intestinal factor in irreversible endotoxin shock.Ann. Surg. 1958; 148: 513
- A physiological approach to the treatment of endotoxin shock in the experimental animal.Arch. Surg. 1959; 78: 464
- The physiological response of the small bowel of the dog to ischemia including prolonged in vitro preservation of the bowel with successful replacement and survival.Ann. Surg. 1959; 150: 543
- The nature of irreversible shock: Its relationship to intestinal changes.in: Ciba Symposium on Shock. Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg1961: 106
- Visceral factors in shock.J.A.M.A. 1962; 181: 873
- From endotoxin to snake venom.J. Yale Biol. & Med. 1958; 30: 355
- Studies on hemorrhagic and endotoxin shock in relation to vasomotor changes and endogenous circulating epinephrine, norepinephrine and serotonin.Ann. Surg. 1961; 154: 611
- Competitive effects of sympathetic control and tissue metabolites on resistance and capacitance vessels and capillary filtration in skeletal muscle.Arch. physiol. scandinav. 1962; 56: 162
- Catecholamine and serotonin response to cardiopulmonary bypass.J. Thoracic & Cardiovas. Surg. 1962; 44: 638
☆This study was supported by U. S. Public Health Service grant HE-02941 and a grant from the Minnesota Heart Association.