Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Cardiology
Scott, R. F., Alousi, K. and Thomas W. A. Chemico-pathologic studies of dietary lipids, thrombosis, and clot-lysis, I. In vitro methods utilizing liquid nitrogen, refrigeration and the thrombelastograph, for demonstrating in rats the antilytic effect of butter-containing atherothrombogenic diets. Arch. Path. In press.
Scott, R. F., Alousi, K., Goodale, F., Gittelsohn, A. and Thomas, W. A. Chemico-pathologic studies of dietary lipids, thrombosis, and clotlysis, II. Demonstration in vitro of the antilytic effects of equine platelets on clots made with a combination of rat whole plasma and human lyophilized plasma. Arch. Path. In press.
Scott, R. F., DeMaine, M., Alousi, K., Goodale, F., Gittelsohn, A. and Thomas, W. A. Chemico-pathologic studies of dietary lipids, thrombosis and clot-lysis. III. The effect on blood lipid levels in the rat of purified linoleic and oleic acids substituted in or added to thrombogenic diets. Arch Path. In press.
- Incidence of myocardial infarction correlated with venous and pulmonary thrombosis and embolism.Am. J. Cardiol. 1960; 5: 41
Lee, K. T., Kim, K. S., Kwak, Y. S. and Scott R. F. Chemicopathologic studies in geographic pathology: a study of the effects of the U. S. Army diet on serum-lipids of young Korean soldiers. Submitted for publication.
- Race and incidence of acute myocardial infarction.Arch. Int. Med. 1957; 100: 423
- Coronary heart disease in the South African Bantu.Am. J. Cardiol. 1960; 5: 48
- Fat intake, serum cholesterol concentration and atherosclerosis in the South African Bantu, I. Low fat intake and the age trend of serum cholesterol concentration in the South African Bantu.J. Clin. Invest. 1954; 33: 1358
- Serum cholesterol, diet and coronary heart disease in Africans and Asians in Uganda.Lancet. 1959; 2: 534
- Myocardial infarction: Changing sex ratio and other factors.Arch. Int. Med. 1956; 97: 421
- Fat, fibrinolysis and atherosclerosis in Africans.Lancet. 1957; 2: 696
Daoud, A. S., Goodale, F., Florentin, R. A. and Beadenkopf, W. G. Chemico-anatomic studies in geographic pathology: a practical method for the quantitation of coronary arteriosclerosis. Arch Path. In press.
☆This study was supported by PHS Grants H-4727, H-4791 and H-4130, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland.