Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Kwashiorkor.in: Hoffbauer F.W. Liver Injury. Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation, New York1950: 151
- Race and the incidence of acute myocardial infarction.Arch. Int. Med. 1957; 100: 423
- A comparative study of myocardial infarction in the White and Negro races.Circulation. 1956; 13: 712
- Myocardial infarction with special reference to the Negro.Arch. Int. Med. 1955; 96: 762
- De la rarete de la pathologie veineuse des membres inferieurs en Afrique Noire.Schweiz. Ztschr. allg. Path. 1958; 21: 587
- Atherosclerosis and ischemic heart-disease: observations in Jamaica.Lancet. 1959; 1: 444
- Recent history of coronary disease.Lancet. 1951; 1: 1
- Incidence of atherosclerotic disease during war years.in: Zweifach B.W. Shorr E. Factors Regulating Blood Pressure. Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation, New York1951: 117
- Editorial. Nutrition, atherosclerosis, and infarction.Am. J. Clin. Nutrition. 1959; 7: 3
- Relative obesity and its health significance.Diabetes. 1955; 4: 447
- The increased frequency of acute myocardial infarction during summer months in a warm climate: a study of 1,386 cases from Dallas, Texas.Am. Heart J. 1953; 45: 741
- Coronary heart disease and physical activity of work.Brit. M. J. 1958; 2: 5111
☆This study was supported in part by Grant H-1820 from the National Heart Institute, Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland.