Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A medical appraisal of transaortic commissurotomy.Ann. Int. Med. 1956; 44: 844
- The hemodynamic and clinical characteristic of rheumatic aortic stenosis.Dis. Chest. 1957; 33: 201
- Cardiac ventriculography.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1957; 77: 211
- Cardiac ventriculography in the selection of patients for mitral valve surgery.Am. J. Cardiol. 1959; 3: 22
- Simultaneous (combined) catheterization of left and right heart.Am. Heart J. 1957; 53: 579
- Left heart catheterization, clinical methods and applications.Am. Heart J. 1956; 52: 359
- The determination of gases in blood and other solution by vacuum extraction and manometric measurement.J. Biol. Chem. 1924; 61: 523
- Hydraulic formulae for calculation of stenotic mitral valve and other valves and central circulatory shunt.Am. Heart J. 1951; 41: 1
- The surgical treatment of aortic stenosis.J. Thoracic Surg. 1956; 31: 375
- Surgery of the Heart.Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1955
- A study of mitral stenosis by combined catheterization of the left and right sides of the heart.New England J. Med. 1957; 256: 1017
- The estimation of the severity of aortic stenosis.Am. J. Med. 1958; 24: 853
- Clinical evaluation of the surgical management of combined mitral and aortic stenosis.Am. Heart J. 1955; 49: 394
- The importance of the myocardial factor in the surgical treatment of rheumatic aortic stenosis.Dis. Chest. 1959; 36: 81
Goldberg, H., Uricchio, J. F., and Likoff, W. Unpublished data.
- The hemodynamics of mitral stenosis before and after commissurotomy.Brit. Heart J. 1957; 19: 419
- Effect of mitral commissurotomy on co-existing aortic valve lesions.New England J. Med. 1957; 256: 199
☆This work was supported by The Mary Bailey Foundation for Heart and Great Vessel Research, Philadelphia. Pennsylvania.