Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Thromboembolic Conditions and Their Treatment with Anticoagulants.Charles C Thomas, Springfield, Ill1950
- Cerebral Vascular Disease.Grune & Stratton, New York1955
- Anticoagulants in coronary heart disease.M. Clin. North America. 1954; 38: 399
- Clinical use of a new anticoagulant, phenylindanedione.Am. J. Med. 1953; 14: 704
- Therapeutic evaluation of a new anticoagulant, phenylindanedione.Ann. Surg. 1953; 138: 467
- A five-year study of adrenal steroid compouncs.J. Am. Geriatrics Soc. 1955; 3: 614
- Experience with phenylindanedione in the management of acute myocardial infarction.Am. Heart J. 1955; 50: 129
- A comparative study of the clinical effectiveness of dicumarol and hedulin.J. Michigan M. Soc. 1957; 56: 1559
- Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation, New York1948–1952 Conferences on Blood Clotting and Allied Problems.
- Factors effecting the prothrombopenic action of dicumarol and related drugs.in: Transactions, Third Conference. Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation, New York1950
☆This study was supported by a grant-in-aid by Walker Laboratories. The preparation used was Hedulin,® a brand of phenindione (also known as phenylindandione or 2-phenyl-1,3-indandione).